Best Business Practices and Standards for Cyber Security
- International Regulations and Standards
- Organizational Structure and Management of Cyber Security
- Cyber Security for IT Management and System Owners
Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- What is Blockchain?
- What are the Security Impacts of Blockchain?
- What are Cryptocurrencies?
- Recommendations on protecting your Cryptocurrencies
- Life Sciences and Medical
- Financial Sector
Future Trends for Cyber Security
- Data analysis and collection
- Cyber Crime
- Data privacy
SBS 100 was designed to cover cyber security from both a personal and business process perspective. It aids decision makers (like CIO or CRO) to make proper decisions when managing cyber security operations. It is also useful for IT managers that are also tasked with the responsibility of cyber security in some organizations. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org now to schedule this training for your organization.
Introduction to Cyber Security
- What is Cyber Security?
- Why is Cyber Security Important?
- Risks with Cyber Security such as Viruses and Malware
Cyber Security for Personal Data Use
- Smartphones, Social Media and their Weaknesses
- Line, FB, Twitters, Linked-In, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, WeChat
- Banking and Utilities Management
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Identity Theft
Best Business Practices for Cloud Security
- Types of cloud-based applications and how they are used
- Validating your cloud provider has appropriate security
- Tips for protecting your data
SBS 100: Cyber Security and Business Operations