SBS 100: Cyber Security and Business Operations
SBS 100 is a two day course that covers all aspects of Cyber Security from a personal and business perspective. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org now to schedule this training for your organization.
Introduction to Cyber Security
- What is Cyber Security?
- Why is Cyber Security Important?
- Risks with Cyber Security such as Viruses and Malware
Cyber Security for Personal Data Use
- Smartphones, Social Media and their Weaknesses
- Line, FB, Twitters, Linked In, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, WeChat
- Banking and Utilities Management
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Identity Theft
Cloud computing and best business practices to secure it
- Types of cloud-based applications and how they are used
- Validating your cloud provider has appropriate security
- Tips for protecting your data
Best Business Practices and Standards for Cyber Security
- International Regulations and Standards
- Organizational Structure and Management of Cyber Security
- Cyber Security for IT Management and System Owners
Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- What is Blockchain?
- What are the Security Impacts of Blockchain?
- What are Cryptocurrencies?
- Recommendations on protecting your Cryptocurrencies
- Life Sciences and Medical
- Financial Sector
Future Trends for Cyber Security
- Data analysis and collection
- Cyber Crime
- Data privacy